Check the weekly analysis of major currency pairs and top events in the financial markets.
- 7th Dec – AUD – Cash Rate & RBA Rate Statement, EUR – ZEW Economic Sentiment
- 8th Dec – CAD – BOC Rate Statement, Press Conference & JOLTS Job Openings.
- 9th Dec – USD – Unemployment Claims.
- 10th Dec – USD – Core CPI
For more insights check the major event in the financial market outlook and top releases of the economic calendar.
Weekly Analysis and Levels for the Major Pairs
Technical analysis and trade ideas for the major currency pairs, gold, and Bitcoin, can be used to establish suitable objectives and manage risk by identifying regions in a chart where the price is expected to approach.
- EURUSD, I’m expecting the price to close above the 1.13700 level, if that happens then the next possible level for the price to test will be the 1.14000 and 1.15000.
- GBPUSD, I’m expecting the price to rise and if it manage to close above the 1.33500 level this week then the next possible level for the price to test is the 1.34200.
- AUDUSD, im expecting price to rice from 0.70000 level and test again the 0.71000 level.
- NZDUSD , im expecting the price to drop further this week to test the 0.67000 level before start rising. If the price manage to close above the 0.67500 then the next possible level for the price to test is the 0.68000 level.
- USDCHF, There are two possibilities, if the price closes above the 0.92000 level towards upside, then the next level will be the 0.92500. If the price closes below the 0.91500 level towards downside, then the next level will be the 0.91000.
- USDCAD, I’m expecting the price to rise to test the 1.29000 level.
- USDJPY, if it closes below the 112.750 towards downside then the next possible level for the price to test will be the 112.200 and 111.600 levels.
- Bitcoin BTCUSD, I’m expecting the price to drop to test again the 46200 level.
- Gold trading, I’m expecting the price to rise to test the 1800 level.
DISCLAIMER: The publication of market analysis is a marketing communication and does not constitute investment recommendations. This content provides a general views of our experts and does not consider the individual circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation. AximTrade is not liable for any losses incurred due to the use of analysis. Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a high degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary, seek independent advice.
Learn more about technical forex analysis
Forex analysis is one of the main skills for forex traders to be successful in their trading careers. The main function of analysis is to analyze the financial markets using different methods and indicators to identify the price movement. One of the main approaches is technical analysis since most successful forex traders rely on this type of weekly analysis to study the market. In the forex market, traders can use forex news and analysis to analyze the major pairs, Gold, Bitcoin, and cryptocurrencies.
AximTrade offers forex weekly analysis and FX news for traders by experts on Major Currency Pairs, Gold, and Bitcoin. AximTrade is a fast-growing brokerage service provider and award-winning platform with one of the best CopyTrade platforms in the trading world. AximTrade, the forex broker provides a dynamic and highly efficient trading environment to enable forex traders with easy-to-use technology, fast payment methods, educational resources, market analysis, varieties of forex bonus promotions, and highly competitive trading environment with the best trading conditions.