- EURUSD, I believe the market will start rising if the 1.18000 level is broken and the next possible level for the market to test is the 1.18450 and 1.19000 level. On
- GBPUSD, there is a high possibility for the market to rise to test the 1.38000 level.
- AUDUSD, I believe a bullish trend will begin and the next possible level for the market to test is the 0.74000 and 0.74500 levels.
- On NZDUSD, Next, I believe the market will start rising to test is the 0.71000 level.
- On USDCHF, I believe there are possibilities for the market to drop if the 0.91000 level is broken and if that happens then the next level will be 0.90500 and 0.90300 levels.
- On USDCAD, I believe the market will drop once the 1.26000 level is broken and if that happens then the next possible level will be 1.24700 and 1.24000 levels.
- On USDJPY, there is a high probability for the market to drop to test the 109.300 level and if that level is broken, then the next possible level will be 108.500 level.
- GOLD, I’m expecting a drop to test again the 1800 level before start rising to test the 1845 level.
DISCLAIMER: The publication of market analysis is a marketing communication and does not constitute investment recommendations. This content provides a general views of our experts and does not consider the individual circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation. AximTrade is not liable for any losses incurred due to the use of analysis. Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a high degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary, seek independent advice.
Learn more about market analysis
Market analysis is an approach commonly utilized by traders and market experts to analyze the economic markets. The market analysis is essential for traders to set up their forex trading strategies and to identify the opportunities in forex markets. According to researches, the majority of professional forex traders tend to use technical market analysis as the main method to study the market. Basically, traders can use forex technical analysis to analyze the major pairs, Gold, and cryptocurrencies.
An effective way to start trading forex is by educating yourself about the basics of the market. Check our detailed forex guide for beginners to learn more about forex trading. After getting a sufficient forex education and being comfortable with the basics, you can choose to trade directly on a live forex account or open a demo account to safely explore the market.