Weekly Analysis on Major Pairs, Gold, Oil, Bitcoin
- 27th June: USD – Durable Goods Orders & Core
- 28th June: EUR – ECB President Lagarde Speech and USD – CB Consumer Confidence
- 29th June: USD – Final Gross Domestic Product, EUR – ECB President Lagarde Speech, GBP – BOE Gov Bailey Speech and USD – Fed Chair Powell Speech
- 30th June: GBP – Final Gross Domestic Product, CAD – Gross Domestic Product and USD – Core PCE Price Index
- 1st July: USD – ISM Manufacturing PMI
Weekly Analysis and Levels for the Major Pairs
Technical analysis and trade ideas for the major currency pairs, gold, and Bitcoin, can be used to establish suitable objectives and manage risk by identifying regions in a chart where the price is expected to approach.
- EURUSD, if the price is able to close above the 1.06500 resistant level this week, then there is high probability for the price to rise further to test the 1.07300 and 1.08000 level and would result in an 80 pips gain.
- GBPUSD, closing above the 1.24600 resistant level this week, increases the probability for the price to rise further to test the 1.26000 and 1.26700 level and would result in a 140 pips gain.
- AUDUSD, if the price managed to close above the 0.70500 resistant level this week, then there is high probability for the price to rise further to test the 0.71500 and 0.72500 level and would result in a 200 pips gain.
- NZDUSD, if the price is able to close above the 0.64000 resistant level this week, then there is high probability for the price to rise further to test the 0.65000 and 0.65500 level and would result in a 100 pips gain.
- USDCHF, expecting the price to continue to drop from the current level to test the next support 0.96000 level and if price able to close below the 0.95500 level this week then the next possible level for the price to test will be the 0.95000 level which is the next support level and would result in 150 pips gain.
- USDCAD, closing below the support 1.28700 level this week opens the door for further losses towards 1.28000 and 1.27000 level which is the next support level and would result in 70 pips gain.
- USDJPY, expecting the price to drop from the current level to test again the support 131.500 level which would result in 400 pips gain.
- GOLD, if price is able to close above the 1870 level this week then the next possible level for the price to test will be the 1900 level which is the next resistant level and would result in 300 pips gain.
- BTCUSD, being able to close above the resistant 23000 level, the next possible level for the price to test will be the 26000 level which is the next possible resistant and would result in 2000 pips gain.
- Finally on Brent Crude, expecting the price to rise and test the previous support 112.00 level before dropping further to test the major support 100.00 level which would result in 90 pips gain.
DISCLAIMER: The publication of market analysis is a marketing communication and does not constitute investment recommendations. This content provides a general views of our experts and does not consider the individual circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation. AximTrade is not liable for any losses incurred due to the use of analysis. Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a high degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary, seek independent advice.
Learn More about Forex Technical Analysis
Forex analysis is one of the main skills for forex traders to be successful in their trading careers. The main function of analysis is to analyze the financial markets using different methods and technical indicators to identify the price movement. One of the main approaches is technical analysis since most successful forex traders rely on this type of weekly analysis to study the market. In the forex market, traders can use forex news and analysis to analyze the major pairs, Gold, Bitcoin, and Crude Oil, and start the crypto trading.
AximTrade offers forex weekly analysis and FX news for traders by experts on Major Currency Pairs, Gold, and Bitcoin. AximTrade is a fast-growing brokerage service provider and award-winning platform with one of the best CopyTrade platforms in the trading world. Learn how to become a Forex IB and what is the top benefits of starting your business. AximTrade, the forex broker provides a dynamic and highly efficient trading environment to enable forex traders with easy-to-use technology, fast payment methods, educational resources, market analysis, varieties of forex bonus promotions, and highly competitive trading environment with the best trading conditions.