Weekly Analysis on Major Pairs, Gold, Oil, Bitcoin
- 26th Sep: JPY – BOJ Gov Kuroda Speech, EUR – German ifo Business Climate & ECB President Lagarde Speech
- 27th Sep: USD – Fed Chair Powell Speech, Durable Goods & CB Consumer Confidence
- 28th Sep: EUR – ECB President Lagarde Speech & USD – Pending Home Sales & FOMC Member Bullard Speech
- 29th Sep: CAD – Gross Domestic Product, USD – Gross Domestic Product & Unemployment Claims & NZD – RBNZ Gov Orr Speech
- 30th Sep: EUR – Consumer Price Index & Core & USD – Core PCE Price Index
Weekly Analysis and Levels for Major Pairs
Technical analysis and trade ideas for the major currency pairs, gold, and Bitcoin, can be used to establish suitable objectives and manage risk by identifying regions in a chart where the price is expected to approach.
- EURUSD, expecting the price to continue to rise from the current level to test the previously broken support 0.98300 level.
- GBPUSD, the price to continue its downside move to test the major support 1.07500 and 1.07000 levels before start rising to test the previously broken support 1.13000 and 1.13500 levels.
- AUDUSD, expecting the price to continue its downside move to test the major support 0.64500 and 0.64000 level before start rising to test the previously broken support 0.65500 and 0.66000 levels.
- NZDUSD: the pair to continue rising from the current levels to test the previously broken support 0.59500 level.
- USDCHF, expecting the price to make a pullback to the downside to test the previously broken resistance 0.97500 and 0.97000 levels before rising further to test again the resistance 0.98500 level and if that level is violated then the next resistance level for the price to test will be the 0.99000 and 0.99500 levels.
- USDCAD, the price to drop from the current level to test the broken resistance 1.33000 level.
- USDJPY, expecting the price to continue to rise from the current level to test the upper range 145.000 and 146.000 levels.
- GOLD, the price to continue its downside move to test the support 1635 and 1610 level before rising further to test the previously broken support 1685 level.
- BTCUSD, expecting the price to continue to rise from the current level to test the upper range 22000 and 23000 levels.
- Brent Crude, the price is expected to rise from the current level to test the previously broken support levels 90.00 and 93.00.
DISCLAIMER: The publication of market analysis is a marketing communication and does not constitute investment recommendations. This content provides a general views of our experts and does not consider the individual circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation. AximTrade is not liable for any losses incurred due to the use of analysis. Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a high degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary, seek independent advice.
Learn More about Forex Technical Analysis
Forex analysis is one of the main skills for forex traders to be successful in their trading careers. The main function of analysis is to analyze the financial markets using different methods and technical indicators to identify the price movement. One of the main approaches is technical analysis since most successful forex traders rely on this type of weekly analysis to study the market. In the forex market, traders can use forex news and analysis to analyze the major pairs, Gold, Bitcoin, and Crude Oil, and start the crypto trading.
AximTrade offers forex weekly analysis and FX news for traders by experts on Major Currency Pairs, Gold, and Bitcoin. AximTrade is a fast-growing brokerage service provider and award-winning platform with one of the best CopyTrade platforms in the trading world. Learn how to become a Forex IB and what is the top benefits of starting your business. AximTrade, the forex broker provides a dynamic and highly efficient trading environment to enable forex traders with easy-to-use technology, fast payment methods, educational resources, market analysis, varieties of forex bonus promotions, and highly competitive trading environment with the best trading conditions.