Weekly Analysis on Major Pairs, Gold, Oil, Bitcoin
- 20th Sep: AUD – Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes & CAD – Consumer Price Index & Core
- 21st Sep: USD – Fed Rate Decision, Statement & Press Conference
- 22nd Sep: JPY – Interest Rate Decision, Statement & Press Conference, CHF – Interest Rate Decision, Statement & Press Conference & GBP – Interest Rate Decision, Statement & Press Conference
- 23rd Sep: EUR – Flash Services & Manufacturing PMI, GBP – Flash Services & Manufacturing PMI, CAD – Retail Sales & Core & USD – Flash Services & Manufacturing PMI
For fundamental insights check the weekly market outlook and the key data releases releases on the economic calendar.
Weekly Analysis and Levels for Major Pairs
Technical analysis and trade ideas for the major currency pairs, gold, and Bitcoin, can be used to establish suitable objectives and manage risk by identifying regions in a chart where the price is expected to approach.
- EURUSD, expecting the price to drop from the current level to test the 0.99000 level which is the next possible support.
- GBPUSD, the price to make a small correction to the upside to test the broken support 1.14500 and 1.15000 level before dropping further to test the next support area between 1.13500 and 1.13000 levels.
- AUDUSD, if price able to close below the support 0.67000 level this week then the next support level for the price to test will be the 0.66000 and 0.65500 levels.
- NZDUSD: expecting the price to continue to rise from the current level to test the broken support 0.60500 level before dropping to test again the support 0.59500 level.
- USDCHF, the price to continue to rise from the current level to test the broken support 0.97000 and 0.97500 level and if that level is violated then the next level for the price to test will be the 0.98000 and 0.98500 level which is the next possible resistance area.
- USDCAD, expecting the price to make a correction towards downside to test the broken resistance 1.32000 level before rising to test again the resistance 1.33000 level.
- USDJPY, the price may fall to test the support 142.000 level before rising to test again the resistance 145.000 level.
- GOLD, rising from the current level to test the broken support 1685 level is likely before dropping further to test the next possible support levels at 1635 and 1610.
- BTCUSD, if price able to close below the support 18000 level this week then the next support level for the price to test will be the 16000 and 15000 levels.
- Finally on Brent Crude, if price closes below the support 90.00 level this week then the next level for the price to test will be the 85.00 and 80.00 level which is the next support
DISCLAIMER: The publication of market analysis is a marketing communication and does not constitute investment recommendations. This content provides a general views of our experts and does not consider the individual circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation. AximTrade is not liable for any losses incurred due to the use of analysis. Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a high degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary, seek independent advice.
Learn More about Forex Technical Analysis
Forex analysis is one of the main skills for forex traders to be successful in their trading careers. The main function of analysis is to analyze the financial markets using different methods and technical indicators to identify the price movement. One of the main approaches is technical analysis since most successful forex traders rely on this type of weekly analysis to study the market. In the forex market, traders can use forex news and analysis to analyze the major pairs, Gold, Bitcoin, and Crude Oil, and start the crypto trading.
AximTrade offers forex weekly analysis and FX news for traders by experts on Major Currency Pairs, Gold, and Bitcoin. AximTrade is a fast-growing brokerage service provider and award-winning platform with one of the best CopyTrade platforms in the trading world. Learn how to become a Forex IB and what is the top benefits of starting your business. AximTrade, the forex broker provides a dynamic and highly efficient trading environment to enable forex traders with easy-to-use technology, fast payment methods, educational resources, market analysis, varieties of forex bonus promotions, and highly competitive trading environment with the best trading conditions.