Weekly Analysis on Major Pairs, Gold, Bitcoin
- 15th Mar – AUD – Monetary Policy Meeting, GBP – Unemployment Rate & USD – Producer Price Index
- 16th Mar – CAD – Consumer Price Index & Core & USD – Retail Sales & Core,
- 17th Mar – USD – FOMC Statement & Press Conference, NZD – Gross Domestic Product, AUD – Employment Change & Unemployment Rate & GBP – Interest Rate Decision, Statement & MPC Voting
- 18th Mar – JPY – Interest Rate Decision, Statement & Conference, CAD – Retail Sales & Core
For fundamental insights check the weekly market outlook and the key data releases releases on the economic calendar.
Weekly Analysis and Levels for the Major Pairs
Technical analysis and trade ideas for the major currency pairs, gold, and Bitcoin, can be used to establish suitable objectives and manage risk by identifying regions in a chart where the price is expected to approach.
- EURUSD, expecting the price to continue to drop to test the recent support 1.08000 and 1.07300 level.
- GBPUSD, expecting the price to continue to drop to test the next support 1.28800 and 1.28000 level.
- AUDUSD, if price able to close below the support 0.72500 level this week then the next possible level for the price to test will be the 0.71700 and 0.71000 level.
- NZDUSD, if price able to close below the support which is also the minor uptrend structure 0.68000 level this week then there is high probability for the price to drop further to test the 0.67000 and 0.66700 level.
- USDCHF, if price able to close above the major resistant 0.93500 level this week then there is high probability for the price to continue rise to test the 0.94000 and 0.94300 level which is the next strong resistant level.
- USDCAD, if price able to close above the resistant 1.27700 level this week then there is high probability for the price to continue rise to test the 1.29000 and 1.29500 level which is the next strong resistant level.
- USDJPY, If the price able to close above the resistant 117.700 level this week then there is high probability for the price to rise and test the 119.500 and 120.000 level.
- GOLD, expecting the price continue to drop from the current level to test the support 1930 and 1900 level.
- Finally, BTCUSD, The next strong support level will be the 36000 and 32910 levels, which is the next possible projected area.
DISCLAIMER: The publication of market analysis is a marketing communication and does not constitute investment recommendations. This content provides a general views of our experts and does not consider the individual circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation. AximTrade is not liable for any losses incurred due to the use of analysis. Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a high degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary, seek independent advice.
Learn More about Forex Technical Analysis
Forex analysis is one of the main skills for forex traders to be successful in their trading careers. The main function of analysis is to analyze the financial markets using different methods and technical indicators to identify the price movement. One of the main approaches is technical analysis since most successful forex traders rely on this type of weekly analysis to study the market. In the forex market, traders can use forex news and analysis to analyze the major pairs, Gold, Bitcoin, and cryptocurrencies.
AximTrade offers forex weekly analysis and FX news for traders by experts on Major Currency Pairs, Gold, and Bitcoin. AximTrade is a fast-growing brokerage service provider and award-winning platform with one of the best CopyTrade platforms in the trading world. AximTrade, the forex broker provides a dynamic and highly efficient trading environment to enable forex traders with easy-to-use technology, fast payment methods, educational resources, market analysis, varieties of forex bonus promotions, and highly competitive trading environment with the best trading conditions.