Weekly Analysis on Major Pairs, Gold, Oil, Bitcoin
- 12th Sep: GBP – Gross Domestic Product
- 13th Sep: USD – Consumer Price Index
- 14th Sep: GBP – Consumer Price Index & USD – Producer Price Index
- 15th Sep: NZD – Gross Domestic Product, AUD – Employment Change & Unemployment Rate & USD – Retail Sales
- 16th Sep: GBP – Retail Sales & USD – Perlim UoM Consumer Sentiment & Inflation Expectations
Weekly Analysis and Levels for Major Pairs
Technical analysis and trade ideas for the major currency pairs, gold, and Bitcoin, can be used to establish suitable objectives and manage risk by identifying regions in a chart where the price is expected to approach.
- EURUSD, if price able to close above the resistance 1.00700 level this week then the next resistance level for the price to test will be the 1.01500 and 1.02000 level and if that level is violated then the next level for the price to test will be the 1.02700 and 1.03000 level which is the next possible resistance.
- GBPUSD, expecting the price to make a correction to the upside from the current level to test the broken support 1.17000 and 1.17500 level and if that level is violated then the next level for the price to test will be the 1.19300 and 1.20000 level which is the next possible resistance.
- AUDUSD, by closing above the resistance 0.69000 level this week then the next resistance level for the price to test will be the 0.70000 and 0.70500 level which is the next resistance area.
- NZDUSD: expecting the price to continue to rise from the current level to test the 0.62000 and 0.62500 level and if that level is violated then the next level for the price to test will be the 0.63500 and 0.64000 levels.
- USDCHF, if price able to close below the support 0.95500 level this week then the next possible level for the price to test will be the 0.94500 and 0.94000 level which is the next support area.
- USDCAD, by closing below the support 1.29700 level this week then the next support level for the price to test will be the 1.29000 and 1.28700 level which are the next support levels.
- USDJPY, if price able to close below the support 141.000 level this week then the next possible level for the price to test will be the 140.000 and 139.000 level which is the next support before rising further to test the previous resistance 145.000 level.
- GOLD, closing above the resistance 1750 level this week would open door for rising to the next resistance levels near 1785 and 1800.
- BTCUSD, if price able to close above the resistance 23000 level this week then the next resistance levels for the price to test will be the 25000 and 26000.
- Finally on Brent Crude, by closing above the 93.00 support level this week then the next level for the price to test will be the 97.00 and 100.00.
DISCLAIMER: The publication of market analysis is a marketing communication and does not constitute investment recommendations. This content provides a general views of our experts and does not consider the individual circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation. AximTrade is not liable for any losses incurred due to the use of analysis. Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a high degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary, seek independent advice.
Learn More about Forex Technical Analysis
Forex analysis is one of the main skills for forex traders to be successful in their trading careers. The main function of analysis is to analyze the financial markets using different methods and technical indicators to identify the price movement. One of the main approaches is technical analysis since most successful forex traders rely on this type of weekly analysis to study the market. In the forex market, traders can use forex news and analysis to analyze the major pairs, Gold, Bitcoin, and Crude Oil, and start the crypto trading.
AximTrade offers forex weekly analysis and FX news for traders by experts on Major Currency Pairs, Gold, and Bitcoin. AximTrade is a fast-growing brokerage service provider and award-winning platform with one of the best CopyTrade platforms in the trading world. Learn how to become a Forex IB and what is the top benefits of starting your business. AximTrade, the forex broker provides a dynamic and highly efficient trading environment to enable forex traders with easy-to-use technology, fast payment methods, educational resources, market analysis, varieties of forex bonus promotions, and highly competitive trading environment with the best trading conditions.