- 14th Dec – GBP – Unemployment Rate, USD – Producer Price Index
- 15th Dec – GBP – Consumer Price Index & Producer Price Index, CAD – Consumer Price Index & Core and USD – Retail Sales.
- 16th Dec – USD – FOMC, NZD – Gross Domestic Product, AUD – Employment Change & Unemployment Rate, CHF – Interest Rate Decision & Conference, EUR – German Flash Manufacturing & Services, EUR & GBP – Interest Rate Decision & Conference.
- 17th Dec – JPY – Interest Rate Decision & Conference & EUR – Consumer Price Index & Core
Weekly Analysis and Levels for the Major Pairs
Technical analysis and trade ideas for the major currency pairs, gold, and Bitcoin, can be used to establish suitable objectives and manage risk by identifying regions in a chart where the price is expected to approach.
- EURUSD: expecting the price to break the down trend structure by closing above the resistant level at 1.13700 level, if that happens then the next possible level for the price to test will be the 1.15000.
- GBPUSD, expecting the price to rise to test the previous support level which is located between the 1.34200 and 1.33500 area.
- AUDUSD, expecting the price to make a short pullback to test the 0.71000 level before start rising to test the 0.73000 level which is also a strong confluence area.
- NZDUSD, if price manage to close above the 0.68000 level this week then the next possible level will be between the 0.68600 and 0.69000 levels.
- USDCHF, expecting the price to close below the 0.92000 level and continue to drop further to test the 0.91500 and 0.91000 levels.
- USDCAD, expecting the price to rise to test again the 1.28000 level first before start dropping or rising.
- USDJPY, expecting the price to drop to test the 112.750 level and if that level is broken, then the next level will be 112.000 level.
- GOLD, if the price closes below the 1780 this week then the next possible level will be the 1750 level.
- Finally, BTCUSD is expected to break the lower high and rise to test the 53000 level which is the previous support level.
DISCLAIMER: The publication of market analysis is a marketing communication and does not constitute investment recommendations. This content provides a general views of our experts and does not consider the individual circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation. AximTrade is not liable for any losses incurred due to the use of analysis. Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a high degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary, seek independent advice.
Learn More about Forex Technical Analysis
Forex analysis is one of the main skills for forex traders to be successful in their trading careers. The main function of analysis is to analyze the financial markets using different methods and indicators to identify the price movement. One of the main approaches is technical analysis since most successful forex traders rely on this type of weekly analysis to study the market. In the forex market, traders can use forex news and analysis to analyze the major pairs, Gold, Bitcoin, and cryptocurrencies.
AximTrade offers forex weekly analysis and FX news for traders by experts on Major Currency Pairs, Gold, and Bitcoin. AximTrade is a fast-growing brokerage service provider and award-winning platform with one of the best CopyTrade platforms in the trading world. AximTrade, the forex broker provides a dynamic and highly efficient trading environment to enable forex traders with easy-to-use technology, fast payment methods, educational resources, market analysis, varieties of forex bonus promotions, and highly competitive trading environment with the best trading conditions.