MetaTrader 4, or MT4, is the most popular forex trading platform due to its very user-friendly interface, which enables new and experienced traders to trade with ease and comfort. Traders of all levels find this Forex platform easy to use. MetaTrader 4 platform is compatible with any home computer, tablet, and phone.
MetaTrader 4 was designed to support all currency crosses as well as the ability to trade other markets including commodities, futures, and stocks. It also supports full customization features, so you can tailor the platform to meet your trading practices. Not to mention that advanced charting enables traders to trade and analyze the technical aspects of the market simultaneously.
AximTrade MT 4 platform offers real-time access to market prices and liquidity. Using the MT4 platform, traders can execute trades on currency pairs and other financial instruments such as CFDs, indices, futures, commodities, and even cryptocurrencies.
Traders are able to view all details including spread, contract size, margin currency, and margin percentage. AximTrade MT4 provides extensive tools for price analysis with a set of in-built technical indicators and charting tools. You can also enjoy quick trading functions which allow you to execute trades directly from the chart with only one click.
AximTrade MetaTrader 4 provides easy access to the market anywhere and anytime. The AximTrade MT4 platform is fully compatible with most PC and mobile devices, so gives you the power to access the market wherever and whenever you want, and keep up-to-date with current market activity from the convenience of your phone or laptop.
For professional traders, the AximTrade MT4 platform allows you to manage multiple forex trading accounts effectively and professionally.
Order Types Provided by MT4
- Market Orders
The market order is a direct commitment to buy or sell a security at the current prices. Execution of this order means opening a trade position instantly through which securities are bought at the Ask price and sold at the Bid price. Stop loss and take profit levels can be attached to the market order. However, the execution mode of market orders depends on the security traded. Read more on bid and ask prices in forex trading.
- Pending Orders
Pending orders are the client’s commitment to buy or sell a security at a predefined price in the future. MetaTrader 4 platform offers four types of pending orders:
- Buy Limit – to buy when the future “ASK” price is equal to the pre-defined level. In this case, the current price level is higher than the value of the placed order. Orders of this type are usually placed when the trader is anticipating that the security price will fall to a certain level, before rising again.
- Buy Stop – to buy when the future “ASK” price equals the pre-defined value. In this case, the current price level is lower than the price level of the placed order. Orders of this type are usually placed in anticipation of the security price, having reached a certain level, will keep on increasing.
- Sell Limit – to sell when the future “BID” price equals the predefined value. In this case, the current price level is lower than the value of the placed order. Traders use this type when anticipating that the security price, having increased to a certain level, will fall.
- Sell Stop – to sell when the future “BID” price equals the predefined value. The current price level is higher than the value of the placed order in this case. It is used when traders expect the security price to keep falling, having reached a certain price level.
How To Download and Install AximTrade MetaTrader 4 (MT4)
Open a forex account and create your trading portfolio. Once you’ve created your account, you will receive the MT4 details which include the server address, user name, and password. Download the platform from the website after you select the OS and device type. The MT4 is available in different versions for both Mobile and Desktop.
Choose from various forex account types, based on your trading strategy, experience, and capital designed for investment. Choices include Standard, Cent, ECN, and Infinite leverage accounts. Enjoy favorable trading conditions with Aximtrade; especially when it comes to margin and leverage levels. You can control your real-time risk exposure. Read more on how to choose the best forex account.
- On AximTrade Website, click on the Downloads tab.
- Select the compatible version for your device. You can download MT4 for Android, IOS, Windows, and Mac.
- Install the Platform by clicking on the downloaded file, then press Next.
- Click Finish on the installation window.
- Choose “AximTrade-Live” to access your live trading account.
- Click on “Existing trade account” then fill up the account number and password.
- Now you’re ready to trade!