Check the weekly forex analysis and top events in the financial markets.
- 11th Oct – CAD – Thanks Giving Day
- 12th Oct – GBP – Average Earning Index 3m/y and Unemployment Rate, EUR – ZEW Economic Sentiment
- 13th Oct – GBP – Industrial Production, US – Consumer Price Index
- 14th Oct – US – FOMC Meeting and Producer Price Index, AUD – Employment & Unemployment Rate
- 15th Oct – US – Core Retail & Retail Sales
For more insights check the major event in the financial market outlook and top releases of the economic calendar.
Forex Analysis and Levels for the Major Pairs
Technical analysis and trade ideas for the major currency pairs, gold, and Bitcoin, can be used to establish suitable objectives and manage risk by identifying regions in a chart where the price is expected to approach.
- EURUSD, Next I’m expecting a break of 1.16000 level and will rise to test the 1.17000 level this week.
- GBPUSD, If price manage to close above the 1.36800 level this week, then there is a high probability for the market to rise to test the 1.37600 and 1.38000 level.
- AUDUSD, I’m expecting for the price to test the 0.74000 level.
- NZDUSD, I’m expecting the price to close above the 0.69500 level this week and if that happen then the next possible level for the market to test is the 0.70000 level.
- USDCHF, I’m expecting for the market to drop further to test the 0.92000 level.
- USDCAD, currently its heading to test the 1.24000 level. On #USDJPY, there is high probability for the market to drop to test the 111.600 level and if that level is broken then the next possible level will be 110.800 level.
- GOLD, I’m expecting the price to close above the 1780 level this week, if that happens then there is high probability for the price to test the 1800 level.
- Bitcoin BTCUSD, I’m expecting a pullback to 53000 level before start rising to test the 60000 level.
DISCLAIMER: The publication of market analysis is a marketing communication and does not constitute investment recommendations. This content provides a general views of our experts and does not consider the individual circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation. AximTrade is not liable for any losses incurred due to the use of analysis. Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a high degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary, seek independent advice.
Learn more about technical analysis
Forex technical analysis is a very common method of forex analysis used by investors to analyze the financial markets. The main benefit of learning forex technical analysis is to identify the relationships between price/volume and market indicators. Why technical analysis is important for forex trading? According to studies, most successful forex traders rely on technical analysis to study the market. In the forex market, traders can use forex analysis to analyze the major pairs, Gold, and cryptocurrencies.
AximTrade is a fast-growing brokerage service provider in the global markets with a highly advanced CopyTrade platform that always all types of traders to enter the market. Additionally, the company provides a dynamic and highly efficient trading environment to enable forex traders with easy-to-use technology, fast payment methods, educational resources, market analysis, varieties of forex bonus promotions, and a highly competitive trading environment with the best trading conditions.