Check the weekly forex analysis and top events in the financial markets.
- 21st Sep – Monetary policy meeting by the Reserve Bank of Australia.
- 22nd Sep – Monetary policy statement by the Bank of Japan
- 23rd Sep – there is FOMC by FED and interest rate decision by the Bank of England
Technical analysis and trade ideas for the major currency pairs, gold, and Bitcoin, can be used to establish suitable objectives and manage risk by identifying regions in a chart where the price is expected to approach.
- EURUSD, I believe the market will start to bounce after testing the 1.17000 level and expected to break the 1.17500 and if the level broken then the next possible level for the market to test is the 1.18000 level.
- GBPUSD, I predict one of two things to happen this week: either a bounce from the 1.36800 or 1.36000 levels before starting rising to test the 1.37600 level.
- AUDUSD, I believe the market will start to rise from 0.72300 level to test the 0.74000 level.
- NZDUSD, I’m expecting the market to drop to test the 0.70000 level before starting rising to test again the 0.71000 level.
- USDCHF, I believe there are possibilities for the market to drop after testing the 0.93700 level to 0.92200 level.
- USDCAD, , I’m expecting the market to drop to test the 1.27000 level and if that level is broken then the next possible level will be 1.26000 level.
- USDJPY, there is a high probability for the market to drop to test the 109.600 level and if that level is broken then the next possible level will be 109.300 level.
- GOLD, I’m expecting the market to rise again to test the 1780 level.
- BTCUSD, I’m expecting a drop to test the 43700 level before starting rising again to test the 50000 level.
DISCLAIMER: The publication of market analysis is a marketing communication and does not constitute investment recommendations. This content provides a general views of our experts and does not consider the individual circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation. AximTrade is not liable for any losses incurred due to the use of analysis. Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a high degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary, seek independent advice.
Learn more about technical analysis
Technical analysis is a very common method of forex analysis used by investors to analyze the financial markets. The main benefit of learning forex technical analysis is to identify the relationships between price/volume and market indicators such as the moving average and MACD, etc. Why technical analysis is important for forex trading? According to studies, most successful forex traders rely on technical analysis to study the market. In the forex market, traders can use forex technical analysis to analyze the major pairs, Gold, and cryptocurrencies.
AximTrade is a fast-growing brokerage service provider in the global markets with a highly advanced CopyTrade platform that always all types of traders to enter the market. Additionally, the company provides a dynamic and highly efficient trading environment to enable forex traders with easy-to-use technology, fast payment methods, educational resources, market analysis, varieties of forex bonus promotions, and a highly competitive trading environment with the best trading conditions. Learn how to open forex account with easy few steps and join the financial markets now!