- EURUSD, I believe the market will start rising from the 1.17000 level and will attempt to break the trendline and the next possible level is at 1.18000.
- On GBPUSD, there is a high possibility for the market to rise from the current level to test the 1.38000 level.
- On AUDUSD, I believe there will be a breakout of 0.72300 level by this week and if that happens then it’s possible for the market to test is the 0.73000 level.
- On NZDUSD, there is a high probability for the market to start rising to test the 0.69000 level and if that level is broken then the next possible level will be 0.69500.
- On USDCHF, there is a very high probability for the market to drop to test the 0.91000 level and if that level is broken, then the next possible level will be 0.90500 level.
- On USDCAD I believe there will be a drop from the current level to test the 1.27000 level and if that level is broken, then the next possible level will be the 1.26000 level.
- On USDJPY, there is a high probability for the market to drop to test the 109.300 level and if that level is broken, then the next possible level will be 108.500 level.
- Finally, on GOLD, I’m expecting a slight drop to test again the 1770 level before start rising to test the 1800 level, and if that level is broken, then the next possible level will be the 1820 level.
DISCLAIMER: The publication of market analysis is a marketing communication and does not constitute investment recommendations. This content provides a general views of our experts and does not consider the individual circumstances, investment experience or current financial situation. AximTrade is not liable for any losses incurred due to the use of analysis. Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a high degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary, seek independent advice.
Why technical analysis is important for forex trading? The market analysis is essential for traders to set up their forex trading strategies and to identify the opportunities in forex markets. According to researches, the majority of professional forex traders tend to use technical market analysis as the main method to study the market. Basically, traders can use forex technical analysis to analyze the major pairs, Gold, and cryptocurrencies.
Learn Forex Essenitals and Start Trading with AximTrade
An effective way to start trading forex is by educating yourself about the basics of the market. Check our detailed forex guide for beginners to learn more about forex trading. After getting a sufficient forex education and being comfortable with the basics, you can choose to trade directly on a live forex account or open a demo account to safely explore the market. You can check the instructions to open a forex account with comprehensive guidelines on the benefits and trading conditions. Join now AximTrade and enhance your knowledge through a risk-free demo account.